Health Services

The following forms and documents will help you make sure your child is healthy and ready to go to school.

  • Annual Health Form - A student’s health may affect his or her learning. Therefore, health information is important in planning for the student’s needs at school. Health information from this form may be shared with other school staff as needed.
  • Physical Health Record Form - bring this form with you to your doctor appointment when your student has his or her yearly physical.
  • Please notify the school if your child has a contagious condition like chicken pox, strep throat or head lice. More information is is contained in the flyer, Am I Well Enough to Go to School.